2013 Parade of Homes™
Tickets - $10. On sale at all Tri-Cities area Circle K.
- Your ticket is valid for all five days of the Parade (one visit per home).
- Maps showing the location of each Parade home are available on this site, at all area Circle K, in the mobile app, and at www.hbatc.com.
- You may start at any home and visit homes in any order you choose. Blue and yellow Parade of Homes™ directional signs are placed to guide you in the same counterclockwise order homes are shown on the map.
- In front of each Parade home is a sign that clearly marks it as a Parade of Homes™ entry.
- Visit all the Parade homes in any category (clearly marked on your ticket) to be eligible to vote for the "People's Choice" award in that category.
- Visit all Parade homes on the tour and have your ticket stamped for your chance to win a $3000 closet package from California Closets (winner must live within a 75 mile radius of the Tri-Cities)!
- A non-returnable pair of shoe covers will be provided to those who are wearing soft-soled, flat shoes, and cannot or do not wish to remove them. Please keep your shoe covers with you and reuse them for the duration of the Parade.
- Please wear socks and make sure your shoes can be easily removed to ensure smooth entrance and exit to and from Parade homes.
- Feel free to ask questions of the builders and other representatives at each home.
- We recommend that you do not bring children. Children three-years-old and older, need a ticket to visit the homes
- No strollers or backpacks allowed.
- No smoking, food or drinks allowed in Parade homes.
Home Builders Association of Tri-Cities
©2013 Tri-City Parade of Homes