2012 Parade of Homes™
Tickets - $10. On sale at all Tri-Cities area SunMarts.
• Your ticket is valid for all five days of the Parade (one visit per home).
• Maps showing the location of each Parade home are available in this magazine, at all area SunMarts, and at www.hbatc.com.
• You may start at any home and visit homes in any order you choose. Blue and yellow Parade of Homes™ directional signs are placed to guide you in the same counterclockwise order homes are shown on the map.
• In front of each Parade home is a sign that clearly marks it as a Parade of Homes™ entry.
• Visit all the Parade homes in any category (clearly marked on your ticket to be eligible to vote for the "People's Choice" award in that category.
• Visit Premier Sponsor Legends Casino next door to #15 Bauder Construction and have your ticket stamped for your chance to win $500!
• A non-returnable pair of shoe covers will be provided to those who are wearing soft-soled, flat shoes, and cannot or do not wish to remove them. Please keep your shoe covers with you and reuse them for the duration of the Parade.
• Please wear socks and make sure your shoes can be easily removed to ensure smooth entrance and exit to and from Parade homes.
• Feel free to ask questions of the builders and other representatives at each home.
• We recommend that you do not bring children. Children three-years-old and older, need a ticket to visit the homes
• No strollers or backpacks allowed.
• No smoking, food or drinks allowed in Parade homes.
Home Builders Association of Tri-Cities
©2012 Tri-City Parade of Homes